The pre-announcement of the three support exams in 2020 in Anhui Province is expected to be released in April 2020. Candidates can prepare for the exam in advance by referring to the exam announcements of previous years:
Anhui Zhonggong Education synchronized with the information of the Anhui Provincial Personnel Examination Network. The 2019 Anhui Provincial Three-Aid Examination Recruitment Announcement was officially released. A total of 1140 people were recruited to work across the province. Online registration time: May 6th, 9: 00-12th, 17: 00, the registration website is Anhui Provincial Personnel Examination Network (www.apta.gov.cn). The following are the announcement details:
According to the "Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security  No. 41" and the Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government The General Office's "Implementation Opinions on Further Guiding and Encouraging College Graduates to Work at the Grassroots Level" (Wanbanfa  No. 43) spirit, combined with the actual conditions of our province, is now recruiting three Anhui university graduates in one aid plan for 2019 The job announcement is as follows.
I. Recruitment quantity, targets and conditions
(1) Number of recruitment
In 2019, our province plans to recruit 1,140 college graduates to the rural grassroots level to provide education, agriculture, medical care and poverty alleviation services. See the job plan for specific plans.
(II) Recruitment target range
Within the province, full-time colleges and universities, college graduates and above, graduates from 2017, 2018, and 2019; grass-roots specific posts still in the labor contract period; service period of not less than two years, and pass the assessment Volunteers for the Western Project within three years of service. In accordance with the spirit of the 13th Five-Year Plan for Technician Education and the "Notice of the Anhui Provincial People's Government on Printing and Distributing Several Policies to Support the Construction of Technician Provinces" (Wanzheng  No. 54), the province's technical colleges and universities are full-time senior labor classes and preparatory technician classes. Graduates are regarded as college graduates and bachelor degree graduates.
(III) Recruitment conditions
1. College graduates within the province, specifically including three types of personnel: (1) students from the province or household registration in the province; (2) students from other provinces who have graduated from ordinary universities in our province; (3) immediate family members (spouse) are the province's household registration Graduates from other provinces.
2. Full-time colleges and universities with a bachelor's degree or above, graduates must have a corresponding degree certificate. Graduates of our province's technical colleges and universities who have obtained full-time advanced engineering classes and preparatory technician classes can obtain advanced professional qualification certificates and preparatory technician certificates, and they can apply for positions with unlimited professions.
3. College graduates who graduate in 2019 must obtain the corresponding academic (degree) certificates before July 31, 2019.
4. Under 30 years of age (born after May 1, 1988).
5. The service period requirements for volunteers of the Western Plan, the deadline is July 31, 2019.
6. Good political quality, obeying laws and disciplines; physical and mental health, decent work style; qualified academic performance, and have corresponding professional knowledge.
7. Other conditions required for the post.
8. Persons under any of the following circumstances shall not apply for the examination: (1) persons who do not meet the requirements for recruitment positions; (2) full-time ordinary college graduates who are not fresh graduates; (3) active duty military personnel; (4) still serving During the period, college graduates were recruited to work in the village, three support and one support plan, and special post planners for school teachers at the stage of rural compulsory education; (5) The government's human resources and social security department has determined that it has disciplinary behaviors in the examination and is suspended Persons during the period; (6) Persons who have been criminally punished for crimes, persons who have been expelled from public office, persons who have not been subject to party discipline and political discipline or who are undergoing disciplinary review, who are under criminal punishment or who are undergoing judicial investigation The person who came to the conclusion; (7) Other circumstances that are not permitted by law to participate in the examination.