According to job requirements, Dongzhi County People's Hospital decided to openly recruit non-staff personnel to the public. The relevant matters are announced as follows:
I. Recruitment Principles
(I) Social Recruitment and Open Recruitment
(2) Examination and examination, selection and employment
(3) Unified organization and division of responsibilities
Recruitment must have the required conditions (see the table below for details) and must meet the following conditions:
(1) Having the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) to abide by the Constitution and laws;
(3) having good morals;
(4) Physical conditions adapted to the requirements of the post;
(5) Other conditions required for the post.
Persons under any of the following circumstances shall not apply for the examination:
(1) Persons who do not meet the requirements for recruitment positions;
(2) Non-graduate graduates of full-time regular colleges and universities;
(3) active duty soldiers;
(4) Persons who have been identified by the government's human resources and social security department as having disciplinary conduct during the examination and are within the suspension period;
(5) persons who have been criminally punished for crimes, persons who have been expelled from public office, persons who have not been subject to the party's disciplinary and administrative sanctions or are undergoing disciplinary review, or who are under criminal punishment or who are undergoing judicial investigation and have yet to reach a conclusion;
(6) It is prohibited by law to take part in examinations or employ personnel in other situations.
Recruitment positions and requirements
The recruitment plan consists of 34 nursing majors (including 4 for county-level townships), 6 pharmaceutical majors (static positions) (1 for county-level townships), and 2 accounting majors, which are not included in the compilation management.
Specific recruitment conditions are (see attachment)
Fourth, recruitment methods and steps
Among the age conditions, "under 24 years of age" is "born after July 10, 1994", and "under 25 years of age" is "born after July 10, 1993".
The registration time is from 09:00 on July 17, 2019 to 16:00 on July 26, 2019. No resubmission will be made after the deadline. Graduates who meet the requirements for registration go to the office of Dongzhi County People's Hospital, fill in the "Eligibility Examination Form for Registration", and provide me with two recent passport-free photos (size 295 x 413 pixels) and effective communication methods. The information filled by the applicants must be consistent with the actual situation of the applicant, the conditions of the application and the post requirements. Anyone who cheats will be disqualified from examinations and employment once it is verified.
(II) Qualification review
During the qualification examination, applicants should provide the following documents and materials: "Application Qualification Examination Form", my valid resident ID card, graduation certificate (recent graduates need to provide relevant certificates from the school), and other relevant documents. Nursing majors have obtained nurse practitioner qualifications. You need to bring a nurse's qualification certificate.
Among the applicants, who are in the process of being a formal staff member, they need to provide the unit's consent to apply for the examination according to the personnel management authority.
Those who pass the qualification examination shall pay the registration fee (100 yuan / person) as required.
(Three) written test
The content of the written test is basic professional knowledge with a perfect score of 100. Please refer to the admission ticket for the written test time and place. Candidates can obtain the admission certificate at the office of Dongzhi County People's Hospital with the payment receipt from 09:00 on July 31 to 17:00 on August 1.
In order to ensure the basic quality of the new recruits, a minimum mark of passing scores for the written test is set. Applicants with a written test score of 60 can enter the next procedure.
(IV) Comprehensive assessment and synthesis of overall scores